Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cool And FUNNY Stuff I Found At a Japanese Store in the Curve

So, if you haven’t heard yet, there’s this cool discount store at the Curve called Daiso that sells all things Japanese. Everything here is sold at the wonderful price of RM5, and I do mean EVERYTHING. And they’ve got a whole lot of stuff as well; from underwear to stationeries to household items…

...

It can be quite an amusing experience shopping here, mainly ‘cos the labels are all in Japanese and there’s quite a number of things that you’d have to stare hard at the pictures to figure out what they’re for.

Anyway, I picked up a few things for myself and my, um, pets. One of which is this thing called PET SHEET.



But if you think the name is already funny, imagine the laugh I had when I read the “directions” at the back of the pack.


In case it’s not too clear for you to read, let me type it out here:

* Please put feces in order to the rest room.
* Please round small to adjust a dirty part of the inside, and so as not to become insanitary and process the sheet of the remainder.
* Please do not throw away the sheet to the rest room.
* About processing, please obey a local rule to live.

No comments: