Saturday, August 1, 2009

I've Been Screwed By Malta!

So I was at Jusco buying some groceries when I got a rude shock at the drinks aisle...
...


...

This isotonic non-alcoholic drink that I've been drinking for more than 15 years is now 'Tidak Ditanggung Halal"! What the hell?


The same sign can be seen plastered near other Malta drinks as well. What about all the ads in the MALAY papers promoting them as minuman seisi keluarga? And I can remember they were giving these out at the Youth '09 event, and EVERYONE was consuming it.

So what do we do now? I'm calling the Malay Mail Hotline on Monday for sure...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

halal ke x ni????

Anonymous said...

selamani aku beli xde pun bg amaran. baru2 ni baru aku perasan under license guinnness anchor Bhd...

Anonymous said...

bcoz it is produced in the guinness factory.

Anonymous said...

ape2 pown lyn je